Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summertime

It is finally that time of year that most teachers look forward to- summer!  Normally I look forward to the empty scheduled days as well; however, something is different this summer and I think I finally figured out what it is.


Without knowing all of the changes that are ahead for teachers in Tennessee, in regards to the First to the Top and observation changes, and especially in the county where I work, where we are getting a new superintendent and head of instruction, this summer I feel as though I'm sitting on the back of my heals waiting for all the changes.  Normally, people would enjoy the down time, but that is not who I am.  I am a go-getter that is constantly moving and doing, so this down time is killing me.  I guess on the bright side of things I have at least had a chance to catch up with my ancestry research!

No comments:

Post a Comment